STEEL TUBING MANUFACTURERS & SUPPLIERS;
STEEL TUBES MANUFACTURERS & SUPPLIERS ; CAPILLARY TUBES
OM Tubes is Steel Tubing manufacturer and steel tubing supplier. At OM Tubes we manufacture our Steel Tubing in a number of elements or alloys and we also design them for specific industrial applications. Our Steel tubing is available in Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Nickel Based Alloys. When compared to some other manufacturers of tubing, our steel tubes are proven to be a lot stronger and more robust, making it better suited for various structural applications and high-pressure flow of fluids and gases. Our Steel Tubing is stocked from mills around the world and is designed to stand the highest amounts of pressures and duress. At OM Tubes our steel tubing goes through not only government laboratory testing but private laboratory testing as well and is manufactured to have a genuine and impeccable surface finish.We offer only the highest quality packing and packaging of Steel Tubing over sea and air transport to ensure that our Steel Tubing reach you in a pristine and unaffected condition We also offer complete piping solutions supported by accessories such as tube fittings, flanges and fasteners.
STEEL TUBING: PRODUCT
STEEL TUBING: TYPES
Steel Tubing is an integral part of the tubing systems. Tube systems around the world involve connections which are provided by tube fittings. Steel tubing is consumed in bulk and provide for onward transmission of liquids and gases.
Tubes are designed keeping four aspects in mind:
- Tubes are designed to have the highest Pressure rating which defines the maximum pressures the tube is designed to withstand.
- Tubes are also designed to have high vacuum which is the maximum vacuum pressure that can be created in the tube.
- Tubes are designed on bend radius.The Minimum bend radius is a rating based on the acceptable amount of deformation the tubing cross-section can undergo.
- And finally the most important aspect is the Temperature range, which defines the full range of various temperatures that the tubing is designed to operate within.
- Tubes can be connected to tube fitting by swaging the ferrule to the nuts and tubes.
Steel tubing is available in two types:
- Seamless Steel Tubing
- Welded Steel Tubing
SEND US YOUR REQUIREMENTS NOW
Applications Of Steel Tubing
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical Industry
- Research & Development
- Food Manufacturing
Grades Of Tubing
The Various available grades are:
- Carbon Steel Tubing
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- Alloy Steel Tubing
- Duplex Steel Tubing
- Super Duplex Steel Tubing
- Inconel Tubing
- Hastelloy Tubing
- Monel Tubing
- Titanium Tubing
- SS904L Tubing
- 254 SMO Tubing
- Incoloy Tubing
- Alloy 20 Tubing
VALUE ADDITION IN STEEL TUBING
- Cut To Length: Steel tubing can be supplied in full sizes or cut to length as required by the clients.
- Beveling: Steel tubing can be beveled at the ends to make it suitable for welding purposes and other applications.
- Polishing: Steel tubing can be polished for mirror finish of various classes such as #4,#6,#7 class finish.
- Heat Treatment: To change the mechanical properties of steel tubing and make it suitable for some applications, steel tubing can also undergo heat treatment process.
- Positive Material Identification: We have an in house PMI machine to identify all the tubing while arrival and dispatch so as the tubing match to order specifications and client requirements.
- Suggestions: We offer various suggestions and alternatives depending on the client size and application requirements.
Tubing supplied by OM Tubes is procured from A-Class mills around the world. We provide Steel Tubing Manufacturers of European, Japanese, Chinese and Indian origin. Our intelligent procurement system tracks real time prices of steel tubing and the available quantities in the industry as well as in stock. We are able to provide rock bottom prices to the customers with immediate delivery for small and major needs in standard sizes.
STEEL TUBING QUALITY CONTROL
As a Steel Tubing suppliers, OM Tubes is backed by all the possible certifications of a world class mill including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2007, OHSAS 18001: 2004 & CE-PED 97/23/EC. We are also members of various renowned agencies and Chambers of Commerce including MASSMA, EEPC, FICCI, FIEO, Indian Merchants Chamber etc. 100% of steel tubing are checked in house for Surface Finish, Compliance to specifications as per ASTM Standards, Outer Diameter, Thickness, Inside Diameter, Inside Finish, Marking, Ends and Finishing. This ensures that we never face a rejection for the steel tubing supplied.We stock and outsource tubing from 1/16” to 2”.
STEEL TUBING: BRAND
” BRAND-SIZE-SPECIFICATION-GRADE-HEAT NUMBER-LOT NUMBER ”
This format helps for identification of the Steel Tubing Manufacturers as well is supported with the Material Test Report. This is 100% traceable to the mill from which the material is procured.
STEEL TUBING PACKING AND DOCUMENTATION
Steel Tubing is subject to surface wash and cleaning to remove all impurities with it being in stock. Then it is wrapped in thin plastic. The ends are protected by plastic cap to avoid any damage in transit. Then tubing is bundled in bubble wrap followed by assorting them in colored plastic goonies or bundles. Then an outer rope is tied to protect the tubing and they are packed in wooden box or container.We provide Steel Tubing Suppliers with documents such as commercial invoice, packing list, Test Reports, HS Code, Country of Origin attested by chamber of commerce, Fumigation Certificate, Warranty Letter, and Base Material Certificates.Each heat and lot of steel tubing is supplied with a material test certificate as per EN 10204 NACE 3.1 standards indicating the chemical and mechanical properties of the fittings along with pressure rating. We also confirm the guarantee of the fittings supplied as per Purchase order specifications and attest the same in the Material Test Certificate. We also welcome any third party inspection from an agency nominated by the customer to comply with NACE 3.2 Certification if required by customer at an extra cost.
ONE MORE THING…
Fastest Delivery in the world.
At OM Tubes we target just one thing, the fastest seamless buying experience for our customers.
How we do it: Clients generally require fittings with great urgency. However it is impossible to stock all the fittings in available grades and sizes due to the number of items that are in the portfolio. However one element that is common to all the items is nuts and ferrules. We maintain ready stock of all standard sizes of nuts and ferrules in all the grades, the lead time is only the time of producing the body which is 3-4 days. We ensure a delivery to customer for urgent needs and shut down projects within 7 days that no company in the world can guarantee.
Thus we are the perfect choice for requirement of tube fittings manufactured with world class quality and required on urgent delivery basis.
Committed to Quality
Head Office: Plot no. 10, Bordi Bunglow, 1st Panjarapole Lane, CP Tank, Mumbai - 400004
Corporate Office: 307, 457, Phoenix Building, Near Prarthana Samaj, S V P Road, Charni Road East, Mumbai - 400004
Factory Address: Plot No.15/2, Swastik Indl. Estate, In KT-2 Park, Village Waliv, Vasai (East), Dist. Thane - 401208